Creating tech rich lessons
This workshop will help participants develop a definition of effective technology integration to engage students. After reviewing and evaluating a variety of effective technology integration strategies, participants will explore online and site-specific resources to be integrated into lessons.
- Be able to define “Tech Rich Lessons”.
- Identify and define effective use of technology.
- Evaluate a lesson, stating the criteria the lesson meets and one way to improve the quality and effectiveness of the lesson.
- Modify or write a lesson plan that meets the criteria for effective technology use.
- Share a lesson plan with the group, and use criteria to evaluate that lesson.
- Define “Tech Rich Lessons”
- Introduce TIM/SAMR Models, Look at Examples, and Compare/Contrast the Two Models
- Evaluate a Lesson Plan
- Modify/Create a Tech Rich Lesson
- Share with Peers
- Wrap Up and Close